R34 Help Tsukuba Circuit

GLOBETRAHTER
How are you guys tuning? I'm in the process of tuning my R34 on Tsukuba Circuit AWD and I'm trying to get under 1 min but best I've gotten is 1:02 etc... I believe it drives well according to me but .....

Anyway, should I be adding more power instead of my normal route of decreasing as much weight as possible before adding power? I know that the more weight I get rid of the higher my PI goes. I also added either tires or just made them as wide as possible I cant tell now since Im at work.. but should I go with more power or .. Any help is appreciated

BTW I noticed after driving with telemetry on that my hp starts decreasing around 7500rpm even tho I still have about 1000 rpm to go.. I guess I should start shifting earlier

On a track such as Tsukuba (ie no real long straight) I'd decrease weight as much as possible and get the nest tires you can. I would personally only use the tire width as a PI filler if you are trying to get to a certain PI rating. I think the race LSD is a great tool with my AWD tunes and run 75% rear bias and tune the acceleration setting to your preference. As for suspension I'd run 25-50% stiffer rear everything to help with lift off oversteer even though Forza doesn't seem to model this

Are you limiting yourself to a certain class? A-Class, maybe?

Anyways, the most time can usually be gaimed from a properly tuned adjustable suspension and, especially on a track like Tsukuba, gearbox and a decent bit of downforce.

Your ideal car would have a low weight, high downforce and short gear ratios. Given that it's AWD, grip shouldn't be much of an issue, so the stock tyres should be sufficient.

Try increasing the amount of toe by .1 or 1 notch front and back and then tune the dampers by a notch. TeeHee Notch, Minecraft, Blocks..

Back