R35-Vspec's Photo Album

• Thread starter R35-Vspec
  • 16 comments
R35-Vspec
Skillcoilz06
I decided to give Photo Mode a shot and took some photos with my brand new Nissan Skyline R32. And I wanted to share them with you guys :)

EDIT 1: To view full sized images click on any image and you'll be directed to imageshack. From there you should be able to click on the image and grab it.

Nissan Skyline R32 - Photo 01

Nissan Skyline R32 - Photo 02

Nissan Skyline R32 - Photo 03

Nissan Skyline R32 - Photo 04

Nissan Skyline R32 - Photo 05

Nissan Skyline R32 - Photo 06

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 - Body Kit Type 1 - Photo 01

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 - Body Kit Type 1 - Photo 02

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 - Body Kit Type 1 - Photo 03

Dodge Challenger SRT8 - Photo 01

Dodge Challenger SRT8 - Photo 02

Last edited:
Nice pictures 👍

I've never been that big into taking photos of my cars,but just from looking at the many photos that have been shot i will be taking my own photos in the future.

TB
I spy what appears to be Canon 70-200L glass!

Kid on the right with the backwards hat.

Looks like the f/4 version instead of the f/2.8 from the hood. Nice detail and some pretty good shots. Can't wait to give this a go.

Nice big photos of the R32 👍
What happens to the tilt shift shot? It's kinda like photoshop gone wrong.

Ya that blurred shot is weird. What happened there? The taillight is in focus but the badge isn't, yet the guy on the left is? That one's screwy. Is there a filter in game to do a soft focus? Maybe that's what it's meant to be.

Thanks folks!

There is an option to increase the focus on the car and decrease for the rest .. but I didn't have enough time to play with Photo Mode.

BTW, I'll resize the images and will include HD versions as link to make the thread looks better .. and I'll expand my album if possible :)

Thank you very much for posting these, cant wait to get my hands on a R32 my self.

Ya that blurred shot is weird. What happened there? The taillight is in focus but the badge isn't, yet the guy on the left is? That one's screwy. Is there a filter in game to do a soft focus? Maybe that's what it's meant to be.

Looks like a "tilt shift" type filter, hmm that would be fun to play with.

HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Pure awesomeness... FINALLY someone bought a R32! best Godzilla ever!

Can't wait to have mine in Gun Gray Mettalic :D

Awesome shots man!!! Please MOAR!

Back