R390 GT1 Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter buziii
  • 6 comments
  • 3,929 views
Messages
365
Messages
buziii
I have one in my UCD for $3 mil, which would use up most of my $3.7 mil I've been saving to buy a nice race car. I remember this thing was one of the best in GT3, but I haven't seen it mentioned much in here. Is it worth buying, or better to save up for the $4.9 mil FGT?
 
it's not worth it. I just won this with a ticket for completing some B series level. I tuned it to the max and ran it on Like the wind on the Indi track and was blown away by every car by the first turn. My minolta, FGT, mazda furai, and a bunch of other cars i think of are much better than this thing.
 
Thanks for the reply. I didn't want to spend that much, but I didn't want to regret not buying it, since I remembered it being one of the best cars in GT3. I didn't buy a car I wanted early on, and I've been looking for it ever since. I have the Furai, but haven't driven it yet. I've been meaning to get it out of the garage and take it for a drive, but haven't. What race cars ARE worth buying?
 
I have one in my UCD for $3 mil, which would use up most of my $3.7 mil I've been saving to buy a nice race car. I remember this thing was one of the best in GT3, but I haven't seen it mentioned much in here. Is it worth buying, or better to save up for the $4.9 mil FGT?

One of my favourite cars. Not only in GT, I mean.
In GT3 her performances were exagerated, otherwise the toyota gt-one and the mazda 787b would have been the only 2 very fast cars in the game.
In my opinion, the nissan was the best car in the game, if we exclude the formula 1. Also in GT2 the two r390 97' and 98'were extremely fast.
From GT4 on, it has come back to its real performances: a great GT1 car, but not as fast as a le mans prototype.
I don't own it in GT5, but I'm expecting it to be the same as in GT4.
 
I think its one of the best "road cars" in the game. brakes and handles really well.
 
I think its one of the best "road cars" in the game. brakes and handles really well.

If it's the race car then it cannot be a road car. There are two versions of it - the road car which is amazing, probably best road car in game - and the race car which sucks and can't compete with its competitors.
 
Back