R390 GT1, Speed 8, Pescarolo '03, 908 Total, F10 ,X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rexate
  • 14 comments
  • 667 views
Messages
65
Messages
thisIDwasopen
Can trade now.

Looking for Sauber, CLK GTR, 787b

Thanks.
 
I have Sauber and 787b
 
Can we do the 787 now.

What would you like?
 
i will do it for the Bentley but my Bob is currently in a championship so i should be able to trade in 30 min or so
 
Do you have the White X2010? i'd trade a sauber mercedes for it.
 
Bah. I want a Speed 8, have a CLK GTR :grumpy:
 
have 787 and clk-gtr
 
i have Speed 8. if you have white X2010 we could trade :P

Sorry, I'm also on the lookout for an X2010 of any kind. Don't have one yet :(
 
Got many offers, first one to add me gets the trade I guess.

Not got much time to hang about.
 
Got many offers, first one to add me gets the trade I guess.

Not got much time to hang about.

i can in four hours....so if you haven't trade until then we talk
 
I'll take the X1 for the CLK GTR? There is 28.4 miles on it (delivery miles ;))
 
Trade done with XMOZZZIE.

Will trade again tomorrow.

Thx all
 
I have the Sauber, will trade it for Pescarolo '03 on Wednesday?
 
:(
 
Back