(R3E) Which cars,tracks or packs to buy? 2016 recommendation

• Thread starter EmArA
  • 4 comments
Sweden
StOcKhOlM
EmArA
Quite sure that there are some/many people in here who owns all cars and tracks so it would be nice to hear/read some recommendations on what to buy in 2016 for R3E.
Is buying everything really worth it?
Which one(s) should one buy first?
Which category/pack have you spent most time playing? GT3, WTCC, DTM...etc

(Ps: buying more than one item in the ingame store gives you higher discount %)

Depends on what you prefer. I bought a single car + some liveries i like in every class, so the whole game is available to enjoy. After the last FFB and physics upgrade of most cars they all feel very unique and enjoyable.

I'd recommend the Ruf in the GTR-3 class, the GR. 5 cars, the new open wheelers and the DTM '92 cars myself, but there isn't one class i found where the car felt lacking.

Last edited:
Get some track packs and the GTR 3 car pack is pretty good> Apparently cheaper to buy credits at raceroomstore than in game; though you have to register again-bothersome so I did not :crazy:

For those who want a good place to start, the Starter pack gets my recommendation. You get a decent collection of cars and 4 good tracks to get you going. Of course, this is on top of the free cars and tracks you'd get by just downloading and installing the game.

Back