R8 LMS Race Car '09 / R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

Messages
35
Messages
junk52-forseti
As topic says, I am looking for either of these two cars to trade.
Can trade now, check my signature for cars to trade with. :)
 
Last edited:
I have the r8 playstation. I will trade for the ford gt40 or mark IV
 
i have the team playstation, is you 370z gt academy car 0 miles? and what colour is it
 
I have the regular r8 lms red not the team playstation. will take the 370z academy o miles. can trade tmr after reset around this time.
 
I have the r8 playstation. I will trade for the ford gt40 or mark IV

Add my psn id : junk52-forseti

Can you trade it now ? ( Which car would you prefer ? )
 
Yes I can trade more. I would like the gt 40
 
I have the regular r8 lms red not the team playstation. will take the 370z academy o miles. can trade tmr after reset around this time.

I can trade you on wednesday for this car..

The 370Z is 0 miles, 0 changes.
 
i have the team playstation, is you 370z gt academy car 0 miles? and what colour is it

Can trade you the car on thursday, for another of your cars, under a million cr.

The 370Z is 0 miles, 0 changes, titanium grey..
 
I sent you the r8 playstation
 
I sent you the r8 playstation

Yeah, got it.

Will send you the gt40.. just gotta "update" friend list or something... cause i can't find kawafoofs under the give it to a friend
 
I sent you the r8 playstation

Just sent you the gt40.. Sorry it took so long.. Weirdest thing, you didn't show up under the give it to a friend list... Anyways... sent it now. :;))
 
Back