R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cgroh89
  • 5 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
79
Messages
cgroh89
Looking for the R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

Open trade for this evening. I am currently in class though see my garage and let me know what you would like. Please post here so I do not have to clean my pms 24/7

Thanks!
Chris
 
Last edited:
I'll trade it for the ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 1047hp
 
That works for me. I am in class for a few more hours so shoot me a friend request and Ill hit you up when I get home
 
I sent you a message on psn though I totally missed out on the trade that the guy wanted tonight and he sent me the car already. If you are game for tomorrow and have found an Escudo Ill send it to your first.
 
Back