R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 (FGT, F2007, F10, Several X1s available)

  • Thread starter Thread starter fr33style
  • 4 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
130
Messages
resiztanze
Looking for the R8 LMS Team Playstation '09.

I have:

Ferrari F2007
Ferrari F10
FGT
X2010 (Red, light blue, copper, carbon, white)
Chaparral 2J '70
Toyota 7
Nissan R89C
Audi R10 TDI

Thanks.
 
I have the Audi R8 Team playstation LMS for trade. I would want the Audi R10 for it. Does that work for you?
 
I have the Audi R8 Team playstation LMS for trade. I would want the Audi R10 for it. Does that work for you?

Sounds good. When can you trade?
 
I can send in an hour once my trade resets (7pm est)

Psn: cmodrummer
 
I can send in an hour once my trade resets (7pm est)

Psn: cmodrummer

No problem, I am at work now and finish at 8PM EST. My PSN is to the left.
 
Back