R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 & Ford GT LM Edition Spec-II Test Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter symo63
  • 26 comments
  • 1,090 views
Messages
1,110
Australia
VIC
Messages
theroy1963
Messages
symo63
Hi I am after the 2 following cars:
GT LM Edition Spec-II Test Car
R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 - COMPLETED

I have the following to trade

Lamborghini Muira
Ford Mark IV
Ferrari P4
Chaparral 2D Race Car
 
Last edited:
anyone?
 
I've got the R8 LMS PlayStation but I have all 4 of the cars you are offering. Do you have a Citroen GT Race Car in Bright Red, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Yellow or Silver?
 
I've got the R8 LMS PlayStation but I have all 4 of the cars you are offering. Do you have a Citroen GT Race Car in Bright Red, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Yellow or Silver?

Yes i do have the Citroen

PSN ID symo63
Send and I will send the Citroen tomorrow.
 
What color?
 
Bright Red...I've had two people send me the Dark Red already :lol:
 
Ok, thanks anyways.
 
I have the Ford GT LM Race Car ! Interested ?
 
I am still after both these cars.
 
bump
 
still looking for R8?
 
Do you have other cars? I have all those...check my garage, and see if there is something that I don't have and you do:)
 
I can trade the r8 for the miura if you want.
 
Do you have other cars? I have all those...check my garage, and see if there is something that I don't have and you do:)

What about Corvette C5-R (C5) '00?
 
What about Corvette C5-R (C5) '00?
Dammit I already have a trade for that car...I don't mind if it is a road car, like the Nardo, Zonda C12S 7.3...
 
Dammit I already have a trade for that car...I don't mind if it is a road car, like the Nardo, Zonda C12S 7.3...

Ok then the Nardo, but cant trade until 16th.
 
Ok does anyone have the Ford Gt test car?
 
Kr3jci007
i have ford gt test car :) a trade for your ferrari p4

Ok sounds good. Psn I'd symo63. Can trade 17th
 
Kr3jci007
ok i can trade 18th sorry no problem ? :) my PSn: Kr3jci007

Ok 18th it is. I will add u. Ferrari P4 for Ford test car
 
Back