R8 or Enzo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orthux
  • 10 comments
  • 1,152 views
Messages
17
First off I realise that these cars are very different from each other, I'm looking for a car with brilliant handling and enough speed/acceleration to get me through races. My Audi TTS had brilliant handling so I'm wondering if this is a trend within Audi.

Please give me your thoughts :P
 
I would recommend you a Ferrari Italia. I just love my Italia and with a little Tuning it's a Enzokiller. ^^
 
I've driven that TT in Arcade and it wasn't good. It's always got to be a Ferrari I'm afraid. +1 for the Italia
 
I haven't tried the Enzo, but the R8 V10 and the 458 Italia are currently tied as my favourite cars, with the R8 being a bit faster around most of the tracks where I've tested them (both with sports exhaust but otherwise unmodified, except for R8 being the chrome version, which is possibly slightly more powerful than the stock version?).
 
+1 for the Italia as well, mine is well tuned: 713HP/9900rpm, 459ft-lb/6900rpm, 1232kg, 1.69kg/HP. Will dominate any race you put it in. Currently using GT5P Ferrari F430 suspension settings and seems to do just fine, I may tweak it a little but so far I'm happy with it. MUST use TCS at 1 for starting (launch control)
 
I would recommend the Mclaren MP4-12C, but the again, I am a Mclaren Fanboi.
 
Thanks for all the replies, I've gone for the Italia :D.
 
Pretty much all the cars listed in this thread are ones you can't go wrong with anyway. :D
 
I would recommend the Mclaren MP4-12C, but the again, I am a Mclaren Fanboi.

+1 for the MP4-12C and for the same reason :)

It is damn fast too though. Not had a chance to compare it to a 458 yet though.
 
If you want overkilling, try the Murciélago 670 SV
 
Back