R8 Race Car (audi playstation Team oreca) '05

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jandersen
  • 5 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
28
Messages
Jandersen86
As said in topic I am looking for that car.

Cars i offer:

Ferrari F10
Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car '94

Items:

Matte Black
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Green
Matte Blue
Silver Chrome
Ticket 1000

Let me know if anything interests you, i know i dont have much to offer but havent got that much time to play :)

/Jandersen
 
Last edited:
For the Ferrari F10?I have a trade coming up at the reset but can send it after that if thats ok.
 
how does tomorrow, the 1st of feb. sound to you?
 
The upcoming trade I have is after the reset tonight which is effectively Feb 1st.I can send it after the reset tomorrow night which will be Feb 2nd.Is this ok?
 
oh yea, sorry, me that misunderstood you(blame just getting home from work and being tired) 2nd is fine with me :)
 
No problem.It's a deal then.Just add nt20 and I will send it after reset tomorrow night.
 
Back