T three08 Messages 138 Messages three08rellik Feb 3, 2011 #1 http://www.mygranturismo.net/8270 Here is most of my cars. Take your pick.
D dwayne84 Messages 185 Messages DeVain84 Feb 3, 2011 #2 three08 http://www.mygranturismo.net/8270 Here is most of my cars. Take your pick. Click to expand... Hi I can trade the R390 GT1 Race Car '98 for the R89c. Is it 0miles?
three08 http://www.mygranturismo.net/8270 Here is most of my cars. Take your pick. Click to expand... Hi I can trade the R390 GT1 Race Car '98 for the R89c. Is it 0miles?
T three08 Messages 138 Messages three08rellik Feb 3, 2011 #3 dwayne84 Hi I can trade the R390 GT1 Race Car '98 for the R89c. Is it 0miles? Click to expand... I have a open slot saturday. I am sending R390 GT1 Race Car and receiving Nissan R89C. Add me and send saturday. NOT 0 miles!
dwayne84 Hi I can trade the R390 GT1 Race Car '98 for the R89c. Is it 0miles? Click to expand... I have a open slot saturday. I am sending R390 GT1 Race Car and receiving Nissan R89C. Add me and send saturday. NOT 0 miles!
D dwayne84 Messages 185 Messages DeVain84 Feb 3, 2011 #4 three08 I have a open slot saturday. I am sending R390 GT1 Race Car and receiving Nissan R89C. Add me and send saturday. NOT 0 miles! Click to expand... has it been used much or is it just UCD miles. I dont want a car with a lot of miles on it. Will add you and confirm the trade tom. I dont like to schedule trades for more than a day. Hope thats ok.
three08 I have a open slot saturday. I am sending R390 GT1 Race Car and receiving Nissan R89C. Add me and send saturday. NOT 0 miles! Click to expand... has it been used much or is it just UCD miles. I dont want a car with a lot of miles on it. Will add you and confirm the trade tom. I dont like to schedule trades for more than a day. Hope thats ok.
T three08 Messages 138 Messages three08rellik Feb 3, 2011 #5 dwayne84 has it been used much or is it just UCD miles. I dont want a car with a lot of miles on it. Click to expand... Only ucd miles.
dwayne84 has it been used much or is it just UCD miles. I dont want a car with a lot of miles on it. Click to expand... Only ucd miles.
D dwayne84 Messages 185 Messages DeVain84 Feb 3, 2011 #6 Will add you and confirm the trade tom. I dont like to schedule trades for more than a day. Hope thats ok.
Will add you and confirm the trade tom. I dont like to schedule trades for more than a day. Hope thats ok.
T three08 Messages 138 Messages three08rellik Feb 3, 2011 #7 dwayne84 Will add you and confirm the trade tom. I dont like to schedule trades for more than a day. Hope thats ok. Click to expand... Ok thats fine. I just cant send till Saturday about 7:30 est.
dwayne84 Will add you and confirm the trade tom. I dont like to schedule trades for more than a day. Hope thats ok. Click to expand... Ok thats fine. I just cant send till Saturday about 7:30 est.
GTP_FastM3 Premium Messages 660 Prince Albert/S Messages GTP_FastM3 Feb 3, 2011 #8 I can offer you a Zonda LM for the R390 Race Car if you are interested
T three08 Messages 138 Messages three08rellik Feb 3, 2011 #9 GTP_FastM3 I can offer you a Zonda LM for the R390 Race Car if you are interested Click to expand... Sounds good. I can trade sunday.
GTP_FastM3 I can offer you a Zonda LM for the R390 Race Car if you are interested Click to expand... Sounds good. I can trade sunday.