RA (Real-time Adjustment) Menu Taken Away

The RA menu, that lets you adjust brake bias, center diff bias, etc., has been TAKEN AWAY FROM EVERYONE except those playing with one wheel, the Logitech Driving Force GT.

I, and many many others, play with a Logitech G25/G27. In GT5 we could set up custom buttons to control the RA menu. In GT6 it seems we can customize buttons to do anything but mess with the RA menu.

1) PD, you have taken away control. You have released a racing game without adequate FULL control. The only really important thing in a racing game is that the controls are correct.

2) PD, it feels like you are supporting one particular wheel above all others. That is BS. It will not persuade me or many many others to buy a DFGT, but will only piss us of. And rightly so.

This needs to be addressed tout suite. FIX IT! PATCH IT NOW! PATCH IT AT 3:20PM 12/9/2013! DO IT NOW!

Setup the car before you enter the race. Is a launch advantage in a game that does mostly rolling starts that important?

It is not for launch advantage/traction control if that's what you're getting at. I want to be able to adjust brake bias on the fly for non-ABS races. (which is almost a necessity)

Thanks for the tip though. Still would be real nice to adjust on the fly for weather/tire wear etc. I hope it will come eventually but I will make due I guess with your tip.

Not really much a tip. Don't have a wheel(since GT5) so I've had to make due. I can see this being a problem on longer races though. Even with good technique you still get tired.

Back