Race 07 Mods

• Thread starter Joshua1994
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
joshua1994
started playing Race 07 whilst PSNs down and getting a little bored of WTCC. downloaded the carrera cup mod about a week ago, and getting a little bored now of that also :( any decent mods anyone can link me?

Or buy an extension for next to nothing mate.

Go to raceroom.net and get the free F1 style cars for regestering.

850bhp ftw, and the German GP track !

(Assuming they are still doing this )

Did you get GTR Evo as well?

As mentioned above, nogripracing is a great site.

The current mods I have are.

Aussie V8's 2008-2011
Toyota AE86 (has a stand alone series as well as teams for the WTCC87 class)
DTM
Mustang SE Cup (More of a TT mod, too many cars have the same number and stupid names)

Not sure if all those will work with just Race 07, apologies if they don't.

I just started modding so I haven't tried many, nogrip also has a great track selection. Also check out RaceRoom.com, they have a few free things there, the Formula RaceRoom as well as a track add on for some hotel that is a rather fun track.

Last edited:
I have Race07, GTR-Evo, STCC2 and GT-Power, absolutely amazing, makes me want RaceOn and STCC1 also !!!! But RaceOn is like £15 !! Not the £6 bargain I got GT-Power for xD

Or the €9 I got GTR-Evo AND Race07 for.

So in Simbin terms, £15 is a lot, could indicate some real good content, anyone got it, recommend it ? (RaceOn)

I have Race07, GTR-Evo, STCC2 and GT-Power, absolutely amazing, makes me want RaceOn and STCC1 also !!!! But RaceOn is like £15 !! Not the £6 bargain I got GT-Power for xD

Or the €9 I got GTR-Evo AND Race07 for.

So in Simbin terms, £15 is a lot, could indicate some real good content, anyone got it, recommend it ? (RaceOn)

Race On for £5.00. GET IT NOW!!! If you dig all the other Race 07 stuff, you'll like Race On. Some cool US tracks like Road America and Laguna, plus STCC1 is included in Race On. Oh and I think it came with Volvo the Game as well :lol:

Race On for £5.00. GET IT NOW!!! If you dig all the other Race 07 stuff, you'll like Race On. Some cool US tracks like Road America and Laguna, plus STCC1 is included in Race On. Oh and I think it came with Volvo the Game as well :lol:

Fairly certain retail games can't interact with Steam games.

I could be wrong on that though.

Fairly certain retail games can't interact with Steam games.

I could be wrong on that though.

It's fine in this instance as retail copies install onto Steam anyway. Race On essentially acts like an independent game (like GTR evolution), allowing both online and offline instaltion options.

It's fine in this instance as retail copies install onto Steam anyway. Race On essentially acts like an independent game (like GTR evolution), allowing both online and offline instaltion options.

May have to get it than as all I'm missing is Race On, and the 2 recent packs.

Thanks for the info, I looked some time ago and saw it wasn't possible for other games so assumed it was the same with the Race series..👍

Edit: Just bought Race On off of Ebay and am downloading the 2 recent packs on Steam.

Last edited:
Race On is a bundled game that includes STCC, Race 07 and Race 06 and all the tracks for them games and additional tracks & cars for the 08 season (Okayama) as well as the american tracks Road America and Laguna Seca.

Get GTR Evolution as well and you get all those classes to choose between in one screen and one game. And then you can pick a GT class and run Road America, that is awsome stuff with its long straights :) (pic of me in a corvette trying to build speed out on the start/finish straight in a tough race @ road america) And then you can get all sorts of mods of course like the super porsche one and F1. In short, whatever price you pay, this game rocks and it is custimizable.

I have 400 hours in Race series 👍

Edit: Ah man, now I got myself all hyped up, must reinstall this game (previously wiped due to formatting HDD)

Last edited:
well i'd preferably not spend any money, bought the Race 07 with STCC, and well, half the tracks are horrible haha

but i used that f1classic, found a super gt and fiesta mod, except theres no sound.. will check out that nogripracing a little later and see if its decent, cheers for the response

well i'd preferably not spend any money, bought the Race 07 with STCC, and well, half the tracks are horrible haha

but i used that f1classic, found a super gt and fiesta mod, except theres no sound.. will check out that nogripracing a little later and see if its decent, cheers for the response
What? They're not horrible. You mean the graphics are dated? Well sure, it's not a new game, but you must have known that...

By the way, steam claims I have 597 hours on the game although not actively playing for every minute of it :)

noo not graphics wise, tbh im not arsed about graphics, aslong as it plays smoothly and theres some nice sounds. im talking about the layout of the tracks, mostly because they have ridiculously long grassy areas if you go a little wide, so im basically switching from racing to rally sometimes. oh and the track with that horrible U bank before the finish line, jesus thats horrible, especially online, everyone just seems to topple on it

CART 94-95 is released. It was converted by Liquid 4563 and MAK-Corp for Race 07.

I put up a server with this mod and these tracks:
[TRACKS]
Indy
Laguna_Seca- Race On
Daytona
7LongBeach- Long Beach 2007 v2.1 for GTREvo by idT
Darlington
VLM_MidOhio- VLM track
OvalSS
Road_America- Race On track
Pocono
VLM_Sebring_12h- VLM
Orchard_Lake_Oval

The ovals are from the Oval trackpack linked above and the road course versions listed.

This is just a fun server for pick- up races or whatever. If anyone is interested in racing this mod in some sort of season, PM me.

Oops, forgot to link the oval trackpack 2.0 The others you have to own Race On or find- they are very common tracks.

The mod itself, you have to get from Mak-Corp and it requires registration. I am a beta tester with them so I won't post a mirror, so register and get it from Mak.

Back