- 959

- Australia
- velster/velster01
How do i find out that race car numbers are available???
I am looking for the following
Lupo Cup Cars
Lupo GTI Cup cars
New Bettle Cup Cars
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
I need to knwo what numbers are available for these cars as i want to use them in a race series (slow and fast cars) and would like us all to have diffent race numbers.
thanks for your help
Vel
I am looking for the following
Lupo Cup Cars
Lupo GTI Cup cars
New Bettle Cup Cars
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
I need to knwo what numbers are available for these cars as i want to use them in a race series (slow and fast cars) and would like us all to have diffent race numbers.
thanks for your help
Vel