Race Cars and PI.

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2 comments
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
EelX 5
I love Race Cars and I heard Forza 4 has a lot of todays one's.

Sadly I rarely play Forza due to me not having a Xbox 360 (Used someone elses before). I really want to know all the race cars in the game and what Class (GT1, GT2, V8 etc.) of cars they are (Not including Rally Cars).

It would be nice to see the PI of the cars as well :).

I love Race Cars and I heard Forza 4 has a lot of todays one's.

Sadly I rarely play Forza due to me not having a Xbox 360 (Used someone elses before). I really want to know all the race cars in the game and what Class (GT1, GT2, V8 etc.) of cars they are (Not including Rally Cars).

It would be nice to see the PI of the cars as well :).

This is a comprehensive list. The classes obviously are before upgrades.

http://www.myforza.net/f4/carlist.php

There are several but not as many as in GT, they have slowly added a few like the 787B Mazda and Sauber Mercedes as DLC. There is not Minolta, no Nissans in the R1 class. they do have a few Porsches as DLC but sadly they did not do a bang up job on them on Forza 4 the 962 is super fast but drives horribly and the #16 spider was much better on Forza 3.

They have a few Ford and Holden V8 supercars 2 nascars 1 ford 1 chevy and there are a few GT cars but unfortunately they allow Super cars in the same classes as the GT cars and the super cars are generally faster so the races are not even.

No real rally cars in Forza 4

Back