Race Cars for Trade

Messages
11
Messages
ReeferPirate420
Looking For Race cars that aren't in this list and appeal to me. I'm really looking for a CLK GTR Race car.

I have:
Peugeot 908 Team Total
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
787B Race Car
Audi R10 TDI
Ferrari F2007
Ford Mark IV
Nissan R92CP
Subaru Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Mercedes-Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR-9
Toyota Minolta 88C-V
Formula Gran Turismo(Yellow)
Zonda LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Bently Speed 8
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
Chaparrel 2J
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
Corvette C2 Race Car
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Both Mitsubishi Pajeros
Saleen S7

Oh, Message me on PSN, On the same account.
 
Last edited:
I have the CLK-GTR and am interested in your Zonda LM.
 
Add me. I can't trade until tomorrow though, is that ok?
 
How about my Toyota GT-ONE for your Ford Mark IV. I will only trade if you don't mind me sending you the car early you can send the car as soon as you can.

EDIT: Ignore this post.
 
Last edited:
Can someone tell me why everyone wants the CLK-GTR? do you need it in the future or do just people want it in their garage? -.-
 
I've got the Audi LMS Race Car (team playstation). for the Ford Mark IV, or FGT
 
Back