Race cars: Sauber C9 and Nissan R92CP

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdash01
  • 14 comments
  • 1,171 views
Messages
617
Messages
kdash01/karaniceman
I would like any of these

Sauber C9 (0 mile)
Nissan R92CP (0 mile)

My trading slots open up tomorrow,Please do not pm me,post your offers here.I can get you any car from the dealers upto 7 million credits.

I have a limited garage but you can suggest deals and ll look through all of them. Cheers.
 
Last edited:
I have a C9. I'll check the mileage. Could you list your garage cars please? Dealership is zzz!
 
Well,I can get you any car you want for 7 mil. Have a couple of x1s,an f2010.
 
I got the Nissan. Can trade tomorrow. I'll take the F2010. Do you have the Mclaren F1 GTR race car'97
 
Anyone else? I'm up for a trade today.
 
Shelby Cobra?
 
0 Mile C9 if you still need it.
 
Buy Gran Turismo Ford GT LM SPEC II Test Car for me and I'll trade you Sauber C9.

Able to trade now !! :)
 
Any one?
 
I have both cars with 0 miles. would be able to send C9 tomorrow and R92 the day after. Looking for any of these with 0 miles.

R8 Race Car '01 yellow/silver
R8 LMS Race Car ’09 (all colors except silver)
R8 LMS Team Playstation '09
IS300 SportCross '01
RX-7 LM Race Car '01
Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04
Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '00
Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '01
 
Sorry for being such a noob but,are any of those from the dealers?
 
Back