Race course did not unlock

• Thread starter DTHolm
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I was just told that a race course in Switzerland was unlocked because I completed another book. ( book 7 I think) others items unlocked like the sports icon. I only have a National B License does that make a difference? Are there other things I did not do or get before I can see the track?

I was just told that a race course in Switzerland was unlocked because I completed another book. ( book 7 I think) others items unlocked like the sports icon. I only have a National B License does that make a difference? Are there other things I did not do or get before I can see the track?
Try staring the next menu and see if it appears then. Do you have screenshots of the issue? Did it name the track? Sardegna is in Switzerland, theres a road track as well as a different offroad track.

Last edited:
The "race course in Switzerland" is Deep Forest Raceway and it unlocks after completing Cafe Menu Book 10, not 7.

That's the book after Sport Mode unlocks (Book 9):

it was Deep Forest in Switzerland. I did pay attention I have book 10 open and it states it will unlock. I thought I was still in book 9 and it was unlocked. I need to take a break and get a bite to eat thank you all for posting quickly.

Latest Posts

Back