Race help

Australia
Australia
HDTCommodore
Here you can post races you're stuck on, or help those who are stuck.

Here's mine:

Italian Avant Garde

I have a fully tuned C12S, and i'm not that great at Rome Cir't, but the first race was easy! I won by a week! But the next race, It was the opposite. I have tried it heaps of times and just can't get it right! I hope someone can post a setup (c12S) or a pit/race strategy.

Here you can post races you're stuck on, or help those who are stuck.

Here's mine:

Italian Avant Garde

I have a fully tuned C12S, and i'm not that great at Rome Cir't, but the first race was easy! I won by a week! But the next race, It was the opposite. I have tried it heaps of times and just can't get it right! I hope someone can post a setup (c12S) or a pit/race strategy.
I know of a setup site you could use for your Zonda, might make it handle better

http://www.gtvault.com/gt3/setup-list/c_cid::122/Pagani-Zonda-C12S/

That should help

I think I used a setup from there, but haven't tested it yet. Thanks anyway! The one thing I don't understand is the gear ratio, the numbers supplied were not in the range for my zonda (fully cust tran probably) Might have read it wrong. I'll get back after trying it again.

EDIT: Tried setup for 787b (forgot i was halfway through a champ) gears are fine (mustve read zonda sets wrong sorry)

EDIT VERSION 2.0: 787b handles like a dream! But gets a bit slippery when the tires get worn.

Last edited:
Well I use GTVault for all my cars in GT4. As a result, my '01 Honda S2000 not only goes like stink, but handles like it was literally glued to the road:tup:

I need to know what lap each car pits in this race

Forgot which champ it was, but each race is 15 laps (except a few like test course) here's the lineup:
R390 Race Car
GT-ONE Race Car
ALTEZZA LM Race Car
XJ220 Race Car
Esperante GTR-1

That line-up sounds like Mistral 78 Laps. I'd imagine for a tight and twisty track like Cote 'D Azur, they would probably use anything from hard to medium racing slicks. They would probably last anywhere from 5-10 laps, but as I haven't done this race myself, I'm probably not much help...

?
its a championship
Iknow its in Professional, i thinks its dream car or one of those. more than 5 races in all (10 or 7 maybe) 15 laps each.

Latest Posts

Back