Race Mod a car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wunderless
  • 5 comments
  • 735 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
Messages
wunderless
So, I'm scolling through the pictures forum and find the American Muscle thread.
How did the Camaro and other cars get the race mod? Every time I go to do this to a car it say I can't.

I'd love to do this to a bunch of old muscle or other cool cars... but every time I try I'm told no...

Do you have to do some other things to the car first?

Can I be pointed in the right direction please?
 
Which Camaro are you trying to RM?

And btw, there are only 17 cars that can be race modified, which is why you're always being told no. You do not have to do anything to a car first to race modify it either. You just need enough money.

You can find a list of the 17 cars in the first post of this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094
 
Camaro Z28 (Premium) can be RM'd
Camaro SS (Standard) looks almost identical but can't be.
 
All right. I got it now. I didn't realize the standard Camaro can't be RM'd. But I can do a Challenger so that's a plus.

Thanks. The list helped too! You guys rock.
 
It'd be cool if all cars could be RM'd
 
Tune a Dogde Challenger '70, you can win the Historic Cars Cup with him.

But the ZR1 RM'd is certainly the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back