- 28
- Donatelllo
I have a 70' R/T Challenger that i have fully tuned as the cash became available. When I went to add the 'race modifications' to the car for $175K it told me that I would loose all my previous modifications to the car.
Can anyone tell me what performing a race mod on a stock car and a fully tuned car will do? Do you end up with the same car regardless? I don't want to spend a pile of cash on my Challenger if it will not make a difference to the existing tune.
Can anyone tell me what performing a race mod on a stock car and a fully tuned car will do? Do you end up with the same car regardless? I don't want to spend a pile of cash on my Challenger if it will not make a difference to the existing tune.