Race Name Icons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hybran
  • 6 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
11
Messages
HybridStars
Has anyone got the icons that tell which race you select in an event? It's hard to explain, it's those little pictures that say the name of the track on it. Like how Special Stage Route 5 has purple and black text saying the name of the track and so on and so forth.
 
If you mean an actual picture of the icon, it shouldnt be too hard to photoshop out of pictures like this

rally.jpg
 
That's what I mean. I just suck at photoshop though. (No, seriously, I do D: )
 
Sheesh, don't have to be like that :/
 
Sorry for the double post, but has anyone got a high quality (preferably picture from GT5) picture of SSR5/SSR7's icon? Doesn't NEED to be cut out, but I'd like it if you did xP
 
Back