[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

I know this series has been on hiatus in recent times, but I just wanted to take the time to say I am surely a fan of seeing these races. I think people should look up past videos of this season, and even older GTPlanet Fantasy Series races to pass the time and even show how this deal has evolved. The creativity among this community is incredible from the races to the cars. Nothing but love.

Charlotte Motor Speedway has been removed from the schedule. Seeing that the series is somewhat influenced by real life interactions (One reason why Abu Dhabi is not on the schedule), in response to House Bill 2, GTPFS will not be affiliated with any racetracks from North Carolina until the bill is removed. As a fan of Charlotte Motor Speedway, I hope the issue is resolved before the chase race previously scheduled there, but I simply do not stand for what is happening over there, and even in a scenario of pretend racecars, I refuse to support it.

That being said, Old Spice Raceway is the current replacement, but seeing it is not a real track, and Armory Digital is really the only track thats so good it gets a free pass, it will likely be replaced with another track, perhaps New Jersey Motorsports Park, Atlanta, or Virginia International Raceway.

As for the general status of the series, all files are salvageable, and is on a delay until my computer has been fixed, and will resume immediately after. All schemes and tracks are safe on the hard drive, and will be moved to USB shortly to ensure that the series is protected. 👍

So theres a little update for you all, and thanks for your support and everlasting patience. :cheers:

Charlotte Motor Speedway has been removed from the schedule. Seeing that the series is somewhat influenced by real life interactions (One reason why Abu Dhabi is not on the schedule), in response to House Bill 2, GTPFS will not be affiliated with any racetracks from North Carolina until the bill is removed. As a fan of Charlotte Motor Speedway, I hope the issue is resolved before the chase race previously scheduled there, but I simply do not stand for what is happening over there, and even in a scenario of pretend racecars, I refuse to support it.

That being said, Old Spice Raceway is the current replacement, but seeing it is not a real track, and Armory Digital is really the only track thats so good it gets a free pass, it will likely be replaced with another track, perhaps New Jersey Motorsports Park, Atlanta, or Virginia International Raceway.

As for the general status of the series, all files are salvageable, and is on a delay until my computer has been fixed, and will resume immediately after. All schemes and tracks are safe on the hard drive, and will be moved to USB shortly to ensure that the series is protected. 👍

So theres a little update for you all, and thanks for your support and everlasting patience. :cheers:

Better go to Canada-only tracks when Trump is elected president.

16112895.jpg

Yee -- Actually, can someone dig up the list we had? I cant even remember what I put lol

I know, right?! The solar effects changed when I reinstalled but they look 100 times better than before o.o

Driver - Band(s)
---------------------------
nascarfan1400 - Yellowcard/Halsey/Megurine Luka
Jahgee - Daft Punk
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse
Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses
swiftsmith - Hatsune Miku
amaterasu - Five Finger Death Punch
Angel - Hollywood Principle
samurai8juice - Red Hot Chili Peppers
RACECAR - The Qemists
JockeP22 - Thorleifs
SVX - Aqours

This was the most up to date list I could find back on page 124.

Those cars look really polished :drool:
Two do, but whoever did that #79 sucks.

I'm gonna try and build a new number set for myself, more traditional look, and hopefully that makes it look less crap. AND I'll send the other updated schemes ASAP.

Also, guess I'll make it official...
Driver - Band(s)
---------------------------
nascarfan1400 - Yellowcard/Halsey/Megurine Luka
Jahgee - Daft Punk
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse
Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses