Race of Champions - Champion of Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 250 comments
  • 15,635 views
Could test the Ford, Citroen, and Subaru. ;)
 
This needs a revive as I still plan to host it. Same procedure as before.

Feel free to chat about anything regarding testing or queries.
 
I like it, but I havent won any championships yet. I'm just starting series racing!
 
How is this coming along?
 
Golfers organising.... What do you think :sly:
 
His brother is going to take over and drive backwards at our races?
 
His brother is going to take over and drive backwards at our races?

I think this is pretty much dead, which stinks because it is a very good idea.
 
I thought of it but a nations cup with teams for each country in the same car
 
nitrorocks
I thought of it but a nations cup with teams for each country in the same car

Would need to be a good time with all the time zones, but good idea
 
Cowboys965
Would need to be a good time with all the time zones, but good idea

No one had interest. Maybe I can retry? :sly:
 
Back