- 2,586
- trk29
I'm sure many have noticed but I haven't seen it said.
Take for instance the muscle car seasonal. If you see it in A-spec that is why I'm posting it here.
When you click on the race and you are not in the right car it takes you to your garage to show you the available cars you can drive during the race, which is a pretty good thing and I thank PD for doing this as it is supposed to show you out of 1000 cars that you might have which ones you can use.
But it is driving me crazy. Usually I tune up all my cars, so when you try to enter a race with one in your garage it won't let you and then it takes you to the available cars, and if your car is tuned over the PP or tire restrictions it doesn't even show you the car. So if it showed you the car but just highlited the piece that doesn't meet would be a lot more helpful.
These are the steps if you have the car but it doesn't meet the restrictions.
Take for instance the muscle car seasonal. If you see it in A-spec that is why I'm posting it here.
When you click on the race and you are not in the right car it takes you to your garage to show you the available cars you can drive during the race, which is a pretty good thing and I thank PD for doing this as it is supposed to show you out of 1000 cars that you might have which ones you can use.
But it is driving me crazy. Usually I tune up all my cars, so when you try to enter a race with one in your garage it won't let you and then it takes you to the available cars, and if your car is tuned over the PP or tire restrictions it doesn't even show you the car. So if it showed you the car but just highlited the piece that doesn't meet would be a lot more helpful.
These are the steps if you have the car but it doesn't meet the restrictions.
- Click on enter race and it won't let you
- It takes you to garage where you don't see your car
- Back out to the course list
- Then you have to navigate to the garage icon and enter
- Find your car
- Remember what the PP limit was (if you don't back out)
- Remember what the tire restrictions were (because once in this screen it shows your whole garage)
- Hope you just detuned the right car
- Back out to the course list
- Enter race
Last edited: