Race Special Events for somebody else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter larsh
  • 5 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
16
Switzerland
Switzerland
Messages
larsh231
Hi

As I so suck driving the Merc around Nurburgring: is it possible that someone - probably a better driver - drives this events for me?

I thought about a backup of the game and email this plus my psn-account data to this better driver. He / She can than make a new profile, add the psn, restore the game, drive the events, back it up again and send it back.

Possible? Any volunteers :sly:


Thanks,
Lars
 
Unfortunately that's not possible, as game saves are tied to the user's account on the PS3 itself, and not on the user's PSN account. The game save will only work on your PS3 and under which ever account you log into when the PS3 boots up.
 
Unfortunately that's not possible, as game saves are tied to the user's account on the PS3 itself, and not on the user's PSN account. The game save will only work on your PS3 and under which ever account you log into when the PS3 boots up.

Not true. If someone gives me a European gamesave, along with their PS3 username and PSN details, I could create an identical user with those details on my PS3 and use their gamesave. The only criteria is that the gamesave has to be the same "region" as the end user.
 
Wow, some people will go to great lengths just to falsely progress their way through the game. Hell, just send me your whole damn PS3 and I'll do them for you...for a nominal fee of course, lol. (jk)
 
Last edited:
Wow, some people will go to great lengths just to falsely progress their way through the game. Hell, just send me your whole damn PS3 and I'll do theme for you...for a nominal fee of course, lol. (jk)

👍 Sounds like a good business 💡
 
Back