Race Suit

  • Thread starter Thread starter thiartc
  • 7 comments
  • 708 views
Messages
8
Hi all.

I bought the 6th anniversary edition, but i cant seem to find the custom race suit anywhere.

The cars are in my garage and the credits in my wallet, but when i go into race suits there is nothing. Were do i look for it.

Thanks
 
Are you sure you entered both download codes from the 15th anniversary edition?

I assume you got the pre-order 1 million credit deal as well which would also have been a separate download code that I beleive most folks got in an email from whatever retailer they bought the game from.

So if it's the same as I had then you should have entered 3 codes to get all of your goodies 👍
 
Last edited:
I get all with one code....Or 2 codes.
You can change your race suit in your garage, not in gt home screen menu where those are for sale.
 
I also only got one code, but after reading JK's reply i think i might have been looking in the wrong place, will check later in my garage.

Thanks for the info guys!!
 
There's 3 categories at racing gear. Suits, helmets and special outfits (or something like that) and it's supposed to be at special outfits. You might have missed that?
 
Nope, was not there, i did check, will have a look in my garage as stated above
 
Just a thought here but......Going to your garage will only allow you to put on suits that you already own. If you haven't bought the suit then you will not be able to wear it and having the anniversary edition will only get you one free suit, namely the all blue anniversary suit. You get two actually as the game starts with you the driver wearing an all white basic suit and helmet.

If you are looking for others then you will have to go and buy them with your hard won credits from the in game store
 
Good Morning Guys.

Yes, like JK said, the suit you get with the 6th anniversary package can be found in your garage.
 
Back