Race Suspensions

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 2 comments
  • 561 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
When I go to suspend the race in the pits, if I returm to race and quit the suspension, does it still save my progress?

In other words, do I HAVE to exit the game and re-enter?
 
I've heard from others that you can save your progress when you go to pits which is suspend. I'm sure it will save it for you, I haven't tried it yet but a lot of people say that it saves.
 
When you suspend the race, you can come back to it anytime you want BUT you can't do anything else in the game until you finish! Other words, once you start, you have to finish!

When you are doing a long race, you suspend it, it exits you out of the game (totally). When you load up GT5, it'll ask you if you want to continue the race, if you choose yes, you'll continue, no, you'll quit that race and get back to the normal screens.

You can't suspend a race and do other things in the game, it's one or the other!
 
Back