Race Wheel for drifting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TunerFocus
  • 6 comments
  • 1,264 views
Messages
222
Messages
TunerFocus / GTP_TunerFocus
I have a Mad Catz race wheel for my PS2, which has a shifter on it too(i love that), & it's not compatible with my PS3, even with using the PS2 to PS3 controller adapter. This steering wheel is the best one i have ever used, & sure it doesn't have full 900-degree turning, but you don't have to have a table to use it, it is designed for use on a table or in your lap. I was wondering if anyone knew of a race wheel for the PS3 existed that you can use on your lap because i have zero space for any other alternative, & i need a more realistic drifting experience.
 
As far as I know you can buy a lap attachment for the DFP.
 
You could always build someting pretty basic with wood.
Or just work something out
 
I remember seeing a cockpit set up you could fold away flat when not in use. Then you could mount a G25 on it. :)
 
something that folds up would definitely beat out a lap mount
 
As far as I know you can buy a lap attachment for the DFP.

I have one for my Driving Force Wheel. Never really used it. Tried it. I guess if there is absolutely nothing to mount the wheel on, it's better than nothing.
 
Thanx, um, where would i even begin to look for the lap attachment, Gamestop?
 
Back