Race with stock or tuned A.I. cars? Is there such option?

Poland
Mikolow
lukasz_mikolow
Hi.
I have not got FH yet, but I wonder if you can choose whether to race with A.I. stock cars or tuned.
I mainly drive stock cars (I like them as they were made) and I don't want to be forced to tune them in order to have the chance for completing events.

As far as I'm aware there is no way you can change them to drive stock cars, I don't even think you can do it in custom multiplayer lobbies as I don't recall seeing the option to add AI to the game. If there is a way I'd also be interested in knowing.

I completed many of the events using stock cars although when I had a car ready tuned I just used that, if you have trouble beating them with your stock car then you could try turning the difficulty down, I'm sure in all the events it is possible to win using stock cars.

Thanks for reply. I know I could lower the difficulty but doing that I would get less money. It would not pay off to me, because there is no other way to unlock cars. I wish all cars were available at the beginning as it is in FM4.

Back