RACECAR's Hot Laps

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 11 comments
  • 2,034 views

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Moderator
Messages
37,262
United States
Addison,Texas
Messages
GTP_RACECAR
So I've pulled out my capture card and I'm making videos of my driving on GT5. Can't seem to find a HD option for it so unfortunately they are small in screen size, but they are all I have. Not the fastest I'll say, but the most decent. Anyhow, here's my first five replays:


























Anything new I post will be added to this post

Enjoy :)
 
Last edited:
Zonda + Monza = NO END FOR SPEED
 
Atleast you have a capture card Im friggin holding up my motorola droid and capturing video lol
 
^ At least you can afford a Droid, a PS3, and a TV
 
Last edited:
hoob dont give up you can grab a ps3 off of craigslist for 150 all day around here.

And yes.. I guess I should be thankful for the crap I do have ;-)
 
New one just put up, the world's first gameplay footage of the Formula GT car:

 
You should export out the best lap replays , copy from XMB to USB device and then we can get some hot lap ghost action going :)
 
Ahh, so you also figured out that putting a NASCAR in 1st gear was a 3 step in 1 way to suicide.
Have hope hoob, you'll get that PS3 soon, I'm sure Santa will come by in his red SL65 AMG dropping the PS3 with GT5 at your door (chimney sot will ruin the seats).
 
Two new ones from me today:






Three words for the Peugeot: Tail..Happy..Kitty. The Lexus is a beast, both in sound and driving.

You should export out the best lap replays , copy from XMB to USB device and then we can get some hot lap ghost action going :)

You mean you're actually interested in my mediocore laps? :dopey:

Ahh, so you also figured out that putting a NASCAR in 1st gear was a 3 step in 1 way to suicide.
Have hope hoob, you'll get that PS3 soon, I'm sure Santa will come by in his red SL65 AMG dropping the PS3 with GT5 at your door (chimney sot will ruin the seats).

Yep, the hard way might I add :lol:
 
New videos recorded earlier:



 
First new Hot Lap Video in a while and in HD :D



I will be starting a new thread where I attempt to best real life lap times in certain Racing sims, but I'll post all my GT5 ones here.
 
Last edited:
Two new ones from me:



 
Last edited:
Back