Ängelholm, Sweden
yoo77
Hello guys!

First off, pc specs:

EVGA GTX660Ti Superclocked 2gb
AMD FX-4100 Overclocked (4.2Ghz)
Kingston 8gb 1333Mhz ram
Windows 7 64-bit

When i first started the game i thought that i could max it out easily but that was not the case. I got horrible fps, about 10fps... Then i tried to run it at medium and i still didnt get above 15fps.
I run it on the lowest settings and can finally run it with about 80-100fps. No matter what framerate i have the game runs very unstable, i get horrible fps and even the sound glitches often.

I have only tested the game while hotlapping on the new challange using the RUF on Nurburgring GP.

I have zero problems with other games. For example, i run Assetto Corsa maxed out easily, with good 60 fps!

I hope someone can help me with this! The game doesnt even look that graphic intensive. I have heard other people run the game with a GTX 560 on high which is a slower card than mine.

(Sorry for my broken english im a swede! ;))

Thanks. :cheers:

Last edited:
I don't know very much about it, maybe something with the drivers? Have you tried GeForce Experience yet?

However I can confirm, that there is something wrong because my Laptop with i5-3210M, GT630M and 8GB Ram can run it on nearly medium :lol:

I don't know very much about it, maybe something with the drivers? Have you tried GeForce Experience yet?

However I can confirm, that there is something wrong because my Laptop with i5-3210M, GT630M and 8GB Ram can run it on nearly medium :lol:

Well i run the latest nvidia driver (332.21). I managed to get the game to run at a playable framerate on medium-high setting with some tweaking in nvidia control panel.
The game runs at about 50-90fps, thats a really big gap in framerates. Its very unstable and it jumps up and down depending on where you are on the track.
I could be having around 90 fps in one turn and in the next the framerate drops to around 50-60fps. The drops in frames creates small hickups and its really annoying.
You notice it all the time and its really off putting to say the least, especially since the game doesnt even look that good on high...

Well i run the latest nvidia driver (332.21). I managed to get the game to run at a playable framerate on medium-high setting with some tweaking in nvidia control panel.
The game runs at about 50-90fps, thats a really big gap in framerates. Its very unstable and it jumps up and down depending on where you are on the track.
I could be having around 90 fps in one turn and in the next the framerate drops to around 50-60fps. The drops in frames creates small hickups and its really annoying.
You notice it all the time and its really off putting to say the least, especially since the game doesnt even look that good on high...
Okay, then try to play with the setting... Maybe you can manage to get it all to 50 fps, which is still very playable...

But that is where my knowledge ends... sry.

Back