Racers Reunited, Deja Vu TT. Club 1001609.Open 

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
England
Zolon32
Hi folks. I came across an unusual track whilst browsing a thread about track creators, and I hope that it will become a favourite for some fellow GTers.

It's called Deja Vu and is, at first glance, little more than a number of long sweeping blasts linked together by tiny 180 degree corners. Then when you drive it, you discover that each 180 degree corner has its own idiosyncrasies, and each long sweeping flat out curve tightens slightly differently from the others.

The topography of the map has been used incredibly well by its creator and this course is tricky, tricky, tricky, in a really addictive way.

Please, give it a try. There are no restrictions on the room, so you can use any car you want, tuned as you like and whatever tyres turn you on. Just get on it, learn it and try to nail that perfect lap. It's going to take me ages before I knock one out I'm satisfied with, I know, but I'm going to love getting there.

Feedback here with your car, pp, tyres and time, of course, would be appreciated.

Cheers, Zo.

Back