Racers Reunited, weekly challenge.

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
England
Zolon32
Hi folks, I wondered if anyone might fancy something along these lines.

Since there have been physics updates to GTS our times for the mission challenges etc have been removed from the Friends Leaderboard, so we're starting with a clean sheet, so to speak.

I had a little pop at one of them yesterday, the Mission Challenge, Stage 6, No5, titled Northern Isle Festival 5. The gold time is only around 36 seconds, so it's something that can be picked up and hammered away at in no time at all.

Anyone fancy picking something from the Missions, or Circuit experiences each week, to give us all something to aim at in our 'Out of Office Hours' Gting?

By the way, if you do, then MC stage 6, No5 is the first one, my time's a belter ;)

And, in case people didn't notice, it is possible to make changes to your car's set-up for the event...

Cheers, Zo.

By the way, I got a F/R yesterday from 'darksidejedi'. Anyone know who this is?

I have had some random users sending me friend requests. I have delete those request.
Same here, if I can´t remember that I have raced with them I delete the request.
If they send a request without racing with you and are serious about it they should send a message and explain who they are
as it can be a friend of a friend ...

I tried the mission challenge and it wasn´t to difficult to get gold, but to get the 1st position is another history. I´m 4sec behind :nervous::lol::lol::lol:

I have had some random users sending me friend requests. I have delete those request.
I keep getting friend requests from PSN users with "girl" in their name, inviting me to find their naked pictures on their obvious scam websites.

I wonder if they're aware that 90% of the internet is already naked pictures, and nobody needs to put extra steps into the process of finding them.

I'm on the 4th stage at the moment so I'm getting there some day....

Back