RACERZ EDGE TG Presents "Jack the Ripper" Aventador LP-915-4

Jack Napier

(Banned)
United States
United States

One of the first cars I saved up for in GT6 is this Beast of a Lambo. It has great handling and carves tracks up like a Serial Killer. I tunned the car on Sport Soft Tires making sure shes still good for some racing on RH, but the Set up is focussed on Sport Soft performance.

Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 modified to 915hp & Dubbed "JacK the Ripper"

Nero Nemesis Paint

640PP

915hp
619tq

1295kg

Sport Soft

Improve Body Rigidity Installed
Installed with Fresh Oil

550miles ODO

Aero Kit - Type A
Custom Wing - Type C
"Other Parts" - Part A

SSR Professor VF1 Rims
Painted Nero Nemesis

75/82
9.48/12.42
5/6
8/7
4/5
4.2/0.9
-0.16/0.69

Standard Brakes
4/4

Gears

Final Drive

Adj Max Speed to

adj Gears

1-3.974
2-2.493
3-1.780
4-1.324
5-1.000
6-0.787
7-0.632

9/8
12/32
9/21

34/66

Carbon Drive Shaft & Tripple Plate Clutch Installed

Power Limiter

Intake Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tune
Sports ESC
Sport Exhaust
Iso Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat

Downforce
50/120

Ballast

Stage 3 WeightReduction
Carbon hood
Lightweight Windows

This car has been tunned using no driving assist and a DFGT wheel. I have tested to make sure she drives well with ABS set to 1 as it seems is the GTP driving standard, so do not worry if you use ABS this tune will still work fine.

StigSkull pushing her hard on BrandsHatch Silverstone and SPA making sure she is well rounded. Tops off just over 270mph at the Test Track.

Last edited:

One of the first cars I saved up for in GT6 is this Beast of a Lambo. It has great handling and carves tracks up like a Serial Killer. I tunned the car on Sport Soft Tires making sure shes still good for some racing on RH, but the Set up is focussed on Sport Soft performance.

Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 modified to 915hp & Dubbed "JacK the Ripper"

Nero Nemesis Paint

640PP

915hp
619tq

1295kg

Sport Soft

Improve Body Rigidity Installed
Installed with Fresh Oil

550miles ODO

Aero Kit - Type A
Custom Wing - Type C
"Other Parts" - Part A

SSR Professor VF1 Rims
Painted Nero Nemesis

75/82
9.48/12.42
5/6
8/7
4/5
4.2/0.9
-0.16/0.69

Standard Brakes
4/4

Gears

Final Drive

Adj Max Speed to

adj Gears

1-3.974
2-2.493
3-1.780
4-1.324
5-1.000
6-0.787
7-0.632

9/8
12/32
9/21

34/66

Carbon Drive Shaft & Tripple Plate Clutch Installed

Power Limiter

Intake Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tune
Sports ESC
Sport Exhaust
Iso Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat

Downforce
50/120

Ballast

Stage 3 WeightReduction
Carbon hood
Lightweight Windows

This car has been tunned using no driving assist and a DFGT wheel. I have tested to make sure she drives well with ABS set to 1 as it seems is the GTP driving standard, so do not worry if you use ABS this tune will still work fine.

StigSkull pushing her hard on BrandsHatch Silverstone and SPA making sure she is well rounded. Tops off just over 270mph at the Test Track.
Hello Jack, just wanted to let you know - this car is an absolute missile!! Way, way up there with some of the best tunes on this forum. Excellent work. Put it in the all stars race; finished and did my nails waiting for the FXX!

Nice to hear, apreciate giving a unknown tune shop a try.

I got a Yellowbird in the works curretly that brings out the Porche in the Ruf and should be surprising

Keep an eye out for it

The YB is finnished but im posting a few videos of it racing n stuff before publishing the Tune.

One of the Garage goals is to Tune the cars most "Tuners" have deemed untuneable, too unstable or are just too scarred of.....

Ha ha - I deem that Auto Union thing all of the above and if you can even make it driveable I tips me hat to ye!
Looking fwd to the Yellow Bird, well done and thanks. :)

YB tune done, editing race video soon for posting.

It cant be tunned? Haha yeah right....

I check out that car for yah.
Seriously, don't waste time on that Auto Union car. I have only been playing since GT5 prologue, but I assume its a famously impossible car as no one shows any interest in it. I literally could not get it around the HSR at any pace without spinning out as soon as I turned the wheel. :) Look fwd to both your YB vids and tune. Thanks again.:cheers:

I looked it over and got the curiosity Bug, seems the version in the game is just the Top Speed run set up nd not the version raced, but Ive been pegged so Ill save up and snag it :D

Few videos curently getting uploaded, posted when done.

This is the YB Racing and doing it just fine. Its in the early stages of the Tune, the final version is tighter and more driver friendly. I also have a video showing it being driven with every darn assist turned off, no BS its getting uploaded ATM....

The CTR YB is a 80's Porche, people need to learn how to adjust their driving to the car, and worry less about making the car drive how they want it to. It is what it is.....

Also added a Aventador Video to the OP

Last edited:
This is the YB Racing and doing it just fine. Its in the early stages of the Tune, the final version is tighter and more driver friendly. I also have a video showing it being driven with every darn assist turned off, no BS its getting uploaded ATM....

The CTR YB is a 80's Porche, people need to learn how to adjust their driving to the car, and worry less about making the car drive how they want it to. It is what it is.....

Also added a Aventador Video to the OP

Great drive mate! Very impressive with no ABS around turn 1. Cant wait for the tune. :)

Back