races real times?????

• Thread starter stiletto
  • 3 comments
hi everybody good night to all n this forums i have a question to ask in reference to the endurance races

well i just got the 25% complete and the endurance races option is now availiable as everybody knowswell mi questions its simple i want to know how much REAL TIME takes to win the 24hrs of nurburgring using the b-spec mode with 3x speed

somebody knows how much time needs to acomplish this race ????

mi estimate is to finish in 8 hours somebody knows the answer??

bye thanks for the replys to this thread

sincerely one friend from venezuela

stiletto
mi estimate is to finish in 8 hours somebody knows the answer??

Include pitstops every 3-4 laps (at 3x this will be every 10-15 mins) so you'll have to be there to put back to 3x speed everytime.

It took me 10 hours, that was because I was not there all the time to keep putting back to 3x.

It took me more like 12 hours because I gave up for a while and went out... it's no fun sitting there and waiting the 10-12 minutes to put it back into 3x.... really...

I copied my post from another thread for you here...

This is a best time possible analysis and uses assumptions.

yeti
For the Endurance Races I've used the Minolta for the ones that say "No Tire (tyre) restrictions" and the Mercedes CLK GTR for the ones with sports only... (Obviously I had to buy some sports tyres!)

The Merc trashes everything in those races too... the Minolta is merely overkill... the quickest way to do anytimed race is to let B-spec do it and pit the least... so if you do 7 minute laps and pit every 5 then you get 3x for 35 mins each stint... The Minolta pits every 4 laps... but does a lap in about 6 and a half mins... therefore you pit every 26 minutes. If you're watching the game and you 3X everything then this means you have either 11.40 between pit or 8.40 per pit... lets say pitting takes a minute everytime...

CLK
24x60 = 1440 minutes / 35 = 41 -> This means 41 pit stops.
so time per race = 11.40*42 + 41 = 519

24x60 = 1440 / 26 = 55 -> so 55 put stops.
so time per race = 8.40*56 + 55 = 540

This means that you will have 540 minutes of race in the Minolta and 519 minutes of race in the CLK.

Thus meaning that the CLK will actually complete the race quicker on 3x B-spec.

519 minutes = 8:39.

C.

Back