- 222
Im interested in running a race series basically since I am new to GT4 online i dont know what you guys look for i a series
What i would like to know
Which cars to use to get people to join- its ok if I have a few classes(or divisions)
How long of a season-is a 8 race schedule too long? or should i make it shorter?
How long of races?-I was thinking races that are X laps long depending on the amount of time taken to run them so at la sarthe is 16 laps= about 30 min too long or should i make it shorter
What i know i want:
the races to be done in ARCADE mode that way cheater prevetion is easy
Help me please
What i would like to know
Which cars to use to get people to join- its ok if I have a few classes(or divisions)
How long of a season-is a 8 race schedule too long? or should i make it shorter?
How long of races?-I was thinking races that are X laps long depending on the amount of time taken to run them so at la sarthe is 16 laps= about 30 min too long or should i make it shorter
What i know i want:
the races to be done in ARCADE mode that way cheater prevetion is easy
Help me please