Races that dish out the most Exp?

• Thread starter isamu
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

(Banned)
I'm at level 45 and man....it sure seems like it's gonna take an ETERNITY to reach Lvl50 at this rate. I mean, the average amount of points per race in the Amateur and Pro league seems to be somewhere in the neighborhood of between 800-1600 points. Even at those points, with around 180,000 to 200,000 to reach the next level, it's gonna take a mind-bogglingly long time to get to 50.

And then we have Sport mode, which is a joke, at around 200-500 exp per race! I think we should all write PD a nice long HANDWRITTEN letter is Black ink, explaining why they need to increase the amount of EXP in Sport mode to around 10,000K per race at the minimum!!!!! Guaranteed they'll change it asap if we do!

Getting to 50 ain't that hard. Ktm at N300 plus blue moon bay race in professional is how I did it 👍

If Blue Moon ain't your kinda thing, I can recommend the Group 1 race in professional at Monza no chicane. Almost as much cash, quick, plus good for XP.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBH
BMB Premium Lounge is the best I've seen so far. A clean run tuned to N400 even will give you 7.3k xp in just under 12 minutes of racing. Not sure what the stats would be if you tuned to N300 though.

EDIT: Shows in the video above the N300 stats funny enough lol

BMB Premium Lounge is the best I've seen so far. A clean run tuned to N400 even will give you 7.3k xp in just under 12 minutes of racing. Not sure what the stats would be if you tuned to N300 though.

EDIT: Shows in the video above the N300 stats funny enough lol

At N300 the KTM gives 375K credits and 8250XP. In 12 minutes lol.

At N300 the KTM gives 375K credits and 8250XP. In 12 minutes lol.
Is the KTM an easy drive? I was testing N300 with the Supra a while back, but the tail-happiness of it makes it impossible to keep up on Controller.

Is the KTM an easy drive? I was testing N300 with the Supra a while back, but the tail-happiness of it makes it impossible to keep up on Controller.
Yeah it is with my settings on the above video. It tells you all settings needed. Apart from gears i think. But my top speed on the video can be used as reference then work back in equal gaps through the other gears. I did the above races on controller also.

In the Professional League, there’s several events which can be farmed for XP and Credits.

Premium Sports Lounge has a couple races that can be completed relatively quickly. The goal here is to do use either an N300, or N400 car to make use of the multiplier. Obviously the N300 car will yield a higher multiplier, but can be difficult if you’re not the fastest driver.

Nostalgia 1979 has 5 races which can be completed really quickly (less than 10 minutes per race). The only issue here is that you need a unicorn car to enter the race to begin with. The Aston Martin DB3S is the cheapest car that can enter and win (10mil credits, but requires full upgrades to win) The Jaguar D Type can win (with full upgrades), as can the Ferrari 330 P4, the Ford GT MkIV, and the other expensive Jaguar (these 3 can win with stock power and weight).

There’s also other races in Pro that can yield high payouts. The Super GT races can be completed in roughly 10 minutes per race, and have a good sized payout. Same thing with the Redbull races.

With any of these races, the main key is to get to clean race bonus. Without the clean race bonus, you really hurt your efficiency.

There’s also a whole thread about this topic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back