Races that feel missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smackinjuice
  • 7 comments
  • 740 views

Smackinjuice

Premium
Messages
82
500 PP FF (that's 400 hp in a fully upgraded civic ek)
400 PP FF

500 HP AWD

400 HP RWD
500 HP RWD



Pretty much doing A spec you go from slow ass cars; to way to fast. In the professional league there are no standard races; everything requires 1 car for the most part, or 1 maker.

I feel as if we just need some more middle ground cars; as it is I have nothing to do with a fully upgraded civic; or a 500 hp STI; cars are either just to slow when upgraded; or they don't have any races for when they aren't even that upgraded.

I wish there were just more standard FF/ FR/MR/AWD races; instead of this race requires mini; this one lambo; this one ferrari; this one requires 600 HP.
 
One-make races in the dealerships are missing, thats something I enjoyed
in GT4 I wish they'd take the car manufacturer specific races out of A-Spec mode and put them in the dealerships.
 
Yeah, you have to wonder why PD couldn't just copy and paste events from previous GTs.
 
Just a few off the top of my head:

high-revving NA engines
4-cylinder engines
Wankel-powered cars
flat engines
supercharged cars
4-door saloons
roadsters

I think Polyphony was expecting the users to compensate for A-Spec by hosting these kinds of events online... sadly, all we get is "street cars only" with 550PP and racing soft tyres.
 
Just a few off the top of my head:

high-revving NA engines
4-cylinder engines
Wankel-powered cars
flat engines
supercharged cars
4-door saloons
roadsters

I think Polyphony was expecting the users to compensate for A-Spec by hosting these kinds of events online... sadly, all we get is "street cars only" with 550PP and racing soft tyres.

I know!!!! There are so many lobbies set to 550 PP...
 
Pikes Peak Hill Climb is another one that came to mind.
Because according to Redbull, the track is somewhere in the game, either on the disc, or in a pending update, or planned DLC that was never released.
 
I think Polyphony was expecting the users to compensate for A-Spec by hosting these kinds of events online

How on earth could anyone do that without the ability to make detailed rules for races?
 
500 HP RWD
FR cup :lol:
Seriously, it is 450HP If I recall.
So close, but the AI is slow as hell cause it's a beginner event. And forget A-Spec points.
 
Back