- 618
You can race against AI if you maintain it clean and fair, but I understand every single one of the complaints about the AI.
So, anyway, this one was very close, and yes, I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun.
The circuit by the way is made in the Course Maker, I did it recently, and I really liked it the combination of realism, at least for my point of view, fun and speed.
It's called Antweiler Speedway.
Course Length: 3635.0 mts.
Straight Lenght: 905.4 mts.
Elevation Change: 38.9 mts.
Turns: 10
All driving aids off, except for ABS.
Heavy damage.
So, anyway, this one was very close, and yes, I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun.
The circuit by the way is made in the Course Maker, I did it recently, and I really liked it the combination of realism, at least for my point of view, fun and speed.
It's called Antweiler Speedway.
Course Length: 3635.0 mts.
Straight Lenght: 905.4 mts.
Elevation Change: 38.9 mts.
Turns: 10
All driving aids off, except for ABS.
Heavy damage.