Racing against Kaz???

Canada
Canada
BaronBlitzRed
Is there any chance of racing against the creator of our beloved series, or at the very least, his times on any of the tracks he has raced on??? We all know you race, so give us a shot at it. Whether it's a Time Trial or an A-spec event, I'd like to know if I could keep up!

Cheers

Is there any chance of racing against the creator of our beloved series, or at the very least, his times on any of the tracks he has raced on??? We all know you race, so give us a shot at it. Whether it's a Time Trial or an A-spec event, I'd like to know if I could keep up!

Cheers
Great question...one I"ve often talked about...there is no way they have not got all the data collected since the invention of the data visualiser...I.d be happy to just watch Kaz around the 24-ring in some sort of B-spec replay...and to analize data for my self...but yes to race him would be fab..just like the David culthard topgear event way back...
I asked Kaz this type of question also.

FS7
If PD had included the option of sharing GPS visualizer data with other players Kaz could record laps at the tracks that support the feature, and players could download the replay and try to beat his time.

Lol don't give him anymore excuses to drive real cars ,,,, kaz boyo crack on with creating the virtual cars :lol::lol::lol::lol: we never have gt7 or six finished otherwise

Thanks for the responses and the likes everyone. I hope this gains some interest with people, as the more I think of it, the more curious I get. I had no idea he did Academy lap times before, and that in itself feeds my hope for the very very small chance that it may happen.

There are tonnes of great suggestions out there, and even if a small percentage get realized it will be a win for us all. I was just hoping for a chance as I think it would bring PD's involvement with their fans to another level of fun and interest.

Cheers

This would only happen if his times were decent. If not...

If his aren't too good, they could also post the best times of the team for us too!

This would only happen if his times were decent. If not...

If his aren't too good, they could also post the best times of the team for us too!
Can't Kaz just use a placeholder driver to race for him?:sly:

Kaz or PD development team seasonals would be cool.

They post laps on various tracks and you've got to beat them.

But I also like the idea of being able to load up a ghost of their laps in various tracks/ cars and try to beat them.
Or have an AI programmed to follow their lines and meet their times.

This could be interesting!

I would never expect him to have time for more than a short race with us, and MANY people would want to join, so I see a time trial as the best option.

Time trials are incredibly dull if overdone. Why not a GT3 race series where Kaz and graduates from GT Academy are the AI opponents.

Last edited:
Beause then it would come down to programming the AI to run the same way Kaz runs...... That may be the end goal, but....... ;)

Back