Racing Ambition: An Anime-Styled Racing Comic

United States
Fort Worth
That_sneaky_azN
I have no idea where to put this thread in, but since it involves drawing, I guess it fits in the Art & Photography section.

RAMangaCover.png

After years of watching shows and videos, reading articles and books, and playing games, all relating to racing and motorsport, I took it upon myself to make my own comic about racing and motorsport.

As I have looked over my pages, there will, of course be some inaccuracies and imperfections when there are references to rules and regulations in racing, driving, and the like.

So far, you can't view the comic yet, but as of now, I am finding a way to make a website which will display it with ease for readers. I created this thread to, in a way, announce this, and show development pictures as well as notify people when a new chapter has been released to the website.

Once I get the pages uploaded, I hope things go well, and I hope you enjoy the comic!​

Question for those watching this thread:

Would you prefer if I display the pages on a media album here, or display them at a separate website?

Question for those watching this thread:

Would you prefer if I display the pages on a media album here, or display them at a separate website?

I would like to see them. The photo you posted looks great.

Whether it's on this website or another doesn't matter, to me that is, but wouldn't it be easier to post them here?

Also why not do both? Maybe it would help get more people to see it.

I would like to see them. The photo you posted looks great.

Whether it's on this website or another doesn't matter, to me that is, but wouldn't it be easier to post them here?

Also why not do both? Maybe it would help get more people to see it.
Actually, that is what I am planning to do, post them on both a website, and over here via media folders in my profile.

Nice Characters you got there.

Though 1 question, is Miyoko a guy or a girl. The person looks like a girl but I know in usual Anime and Manga there are guy characters who sorta look like girls (Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter for example).

Nice Characters you got there.

Though 1 question, is Miyoko a guy or a girl. The person looks like I girl but I know in usual Anime and Manga there are guy characters who sorta look like girls (Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter for example).
Miyoko is a girl.

I recognised her as one immediately (if that helps); the dainty nose and mouth, pert chin and larger eyes were all different in comparison to the other faces.

If she wasn't female, then definitely a cute alien. :)

I recognised her as one immediately (if that helps); the dainty nose and mouth, pert chin and larger eyes were all different in comparison to the other faces.

If she wasn't female, then definitely a cute alien. :)
Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was a female, since this anime styled and I know a lot of anime where guys look completely like girls, even when compared to other males.

Latest Posts

Back