Racing Club 15.00 - 19.00 GMT Everyday

  • Thread starter Thread starter JediRage
  • 2 comments
  • 462 views
Messages
1,104
I see all these racing series on this board that only race once a week and couldn't help but think that there's no casual racing club in here. I'm trying to set up a racing club that meets everyday (almost) at the above time for some Sport Car racing/Super GT/Rallies whatever people suggest.

It's too big of a nightmare wading into the open lobby hoping for some organized casual racing (if that phrase makes any sense). I do need someone who has a good connection to host the lobby though. Mine doesn't seem to work very well. I need to test it out thoroughly.

Anyone interested?
 
I might be ... could be a fun idea. Just depends on time (zone), as I don't wanna stay up until 2 at night just to race. Which it typically could be with Americans racing at night :)

Edit: My God, I need to read it all next time. 15.00-19.00 GMT = 16.00-20.00 my time I believe.
 
For Americans it'll range from mid morning to afternoon, for Europeans it should be pretty straightforward and for Asians it'll range from evening to late night (perfect for me!).
 
Back