Racing friends.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DS3277
  • 9 comments
  • 719 views
Messages
3
Scotland
Scotland
Hi all, new to the forum. I am a 40 yr old male from Scotland looking for clean racing friends as i am sick of getting rear ended. I am on most nights and just want a clean race. I understand mistakes happen but i feel if you gain a position because of that mistake it should be given back. If you feel the same let me know. Cheers and have a good one.
 
I too am a 40 year old male. My name is “shloopydoop1121” I like to race the circle.
 
Ahh an over 40's team :) Deffo up for organising some races for us mid-lifers
 
You're all kids... passed 50 this year ;)

psn; stotty67
 
Ahh an over 40's team :) Deffo up for organising some races for us mid-lifers
Yeah, I'd be up for that.Will be on later if you are on. I will send you friend request.
 
Im up for it as well. 41, Europe, psn:jesQuick
Oldtimer racing ftw
 
Add me up (emara) mid 30’s here. Play late on weekends; usually in gr.3 & 4 races.
:cheers:
 
Back