Racing Games...

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11 comments

Sage

Staff Emeritus
United States
United States
GTP_Sage
... other than GT3? It's not that I'm getting bored of GT3 (I'm still only at 85%), but some variety would be nice... so, any other racing games you would recommend? How's Pro Race Driver? Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2? Colin McRae Rally 3? Any others?

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero
Sports Car GT
Project Gotham Racing
Rallisport Challenge
WRC

If I have a (crappy) X-Box, I'll wait for the new Sega GT.

If you're a PS2 gamer like me, I'll wait for the Auto Modelista from Capcom maybe this fall. Or maybe Reflection's "Stuntman"; Rockstar's "The Getaway", and Codemaster's "Pro Race Driver".

Those games above are recomended.

Originally posted by psonefreak
i've heard that need for speed on PS2 was pretty good, never played it though.
You cant play NFS:HP2 for PS2 because it comes out in September..

Pro race driver will probably the only other decent touring car game on the ps2 (cant wait till next month its out in the UK BOYEEEEEEEEE!) colin mcrae is looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slick

I saw a video of the car crashing and oh MY GOD :eek: the wheels fell off, the glass shattered and even the steering wheel fell out OH MY GOD was what I said for and hour.

So that might be quite good.

Auto Modelista looks nicely different, and burnout 2 looks real nice as well so many race good games ps2 your for out coming soon

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
Well,theres a game,for pc,called viper racing,very fun game....

I've got that game. I like driving the wrong way around a circuit and watching the AI swerve for cover! :lol:

Back