Racing Hearts GT Charity Stream | COMMENTATORS NEEDED | 22.02.20 | FREE ENTRY | Prizes & More!

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 5 comments
Ireland
Ireland
1581370692608_Dynamic 2020 Racing Hearts GT Official.png

Hey everyone!

To celebrate heart awareness month I have decided to host a charity event for the Irish Heart Foundation.

A few years before I was born, my Uncle died at just 21 due to a genetic heart condition.

Unfortunately the condition has also been passed down to my Dad and my Sister, among other family members.

Knowing what it feels like to be affected by heart conditions I wanted to support a charity which helps others who's lives are affected by heart diseases and strokes.

Heart conditions are more common than people think so I know I'm not the only one who has been affected in one way or another. About 80 percent of deaths from premature heart disease and stroke are preventable.

This 'Six Hour Sim Racing Festival' will be broadcast on the 22nd of February in a bid to raise money for the foundation.

If you want to help out in any way you can drop me a message @Dynamic_Racing_ on twitter.

Race Details:

Provisional Format:

Race 1 - 2:00PM GMT

Spa-Francorchamps, Gr.3

- All GT3's Expect VGT's

Race 2 - 3:45PM GMT

Fuji, Gr.2 & 3

• GT500

- Nissan

- Honda

- Lexus

• GT300

- Nissan

- Mercedes

- Toyota

- Lexus

Race 3 - 5:30PM GMT

Le Mans Classic Layout, Gr.1

- Jaguar XJR9

- Nissan R92CP

- Mercedes-Benz C9

- Mazda 787B

Race 4 - 7:15PM GMT

N24hr Circuit, Gr.3 & 4 (Night)

- All GT3/4 Cars Expect VGT's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Provisional Info:

- Prize For Driver With Most Points

- Runner Up Prize

- 1 Drop Round

- All Races Will Be 1 Hour 30 Minutes In Length

- Soft Tires Only

- PD BoP Enabled & No Tuning

Reply here or message @Dynamic_Racing_ on twitter with your PSN ID along with the races you'd like to partake in and you'll be contacted ASAP with further details.

Entry Example - PSN: GTDriver2003 | Races: 1,3 & 4

I hope you all can join us for what should be an amazing time.

Thanks,

Brandon :)

Donate Here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/racing-hearts-charity-event

Last edited:
Back