racing Kart 125 spl orange still green ticket form

Messages
556
United States
manchester NH
Messages
o/o/o cars only
wanted; 1997 tickets only:tup:
 
I can send tomarrow. I do want it.
 
I can send tomarrow. I do want it.

add me please CONSTRUCT-MATRIX will message me on ps3 to conferm trade tomorrow. I do want 1997 ticket also:)
 
Can you send me a FR and I will send tomarrow after school.
 
sent invite:tup:

I will accept after I generate the ticket, I will then send the ticket from another account, I will add you with that one. Then you can delete it.
 
I will accept after I generate the ticket, I will then send the ticket from another account, I will add you with that one. Then you can delete it.

thats cool do you make the new account on pc or on ps3 machine?
I think 64 is max that can be made on a ps3 machine.👍
 
PS3, I only have made 5 on it.
 
PS3, I only have made 5 on it.

you can only make 1997 account with add sub account, on pc using your main account. a 1997 ticket account is under 18 yes? or am i wrong?
 
you can only make 1997 account with add sub account, on pc using your main account. a 1997 ticket account is under 18 yes? or am i wrong?

Oh, I have an account I can use for that.
 
Back