Racing league anyone?

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 15 comments
Fezz_ST
Fezz ST
Getting bored of hot lapping and dirty racing, anyone want to get a league started? Spec series or Class series or whatever!

I'm very interested, it was very fun back in the FPM days and I've been itching to do it again. It all depends on the day and time, however.

Something that might be of interest for you guys. I haven't finished it all off yet, but I made a few liveries for the Infiniti Indy Lights car, basically a Forza-fied take on the Formula GT. They're based on classic F1 liveries, but using a standard design template.

It's a stunning car to drive, I thought. I'll add pictures to this thread to gauge interest.

I guess I'd be interested in joining a race series, have mostly been a hot lapper on other games so it would be good to do some clean online racing.

I guess I'd be interested in joining a race series, have mostly been a hot lapper on other games so it would be good to do some clean online racing.
You'll enjoy it. I was the same way and have only been in one league, and that was on FM4. It was some of the best, intense racing I've had.

I'd be down, if I can ever get my hands on a One haha. Of course time constraints might make it tough too.

I would love to lose a race or two to you guys, but usually can't make set times. I miss the FRS more than anything...

So what's the ETA? Is it still this week?
Not sure really anymore funding fell through it was originally going to be today and a lot more money but we will see where I stand on Monday once everything settles and we get some bills paid. This sucks so hard core to see you guys talking about it haha but so hard to resist coming in here at the same time.

Biggest gap in the time zones is 8 hours behind GMT, 7am when I post this, something around 5/6PM GMT would suit me :)

If its on weekends, that time can work for me aswell. I'm pst, so your 7 hours ahead.

M-F I'm out for work from 5am to 4pm pst so that's a no go.

Yeah I don't think a weekday is going to work, same goes for Sunday as usually people have things they do, Saturday seems to be the best bet

Yeah, Saturday would also be the best bet for me. Lets see if we can get more activity in here, so far its 4 yes and 1 maybe haha.

Last edited:
Back