Racing line?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roody_Zoot
  • 3 comments
  • 1,146 views
Messages
3
Hi guys.

I have searched the forums trying to find some more information on this, but i am truly miffed. Does the racing line automatically switch off for good at some point? I am A-spec level 17, all licenses silver up to IA and i have recently noticed that i cannot get my racing line back on, and yes, shame on me, i am not good enough without it.

The optional setting is not even on my quick optioin list anymore, has anyone else had a similar problem or coukld anyone tell me what i need to look for?

Many thanks in advance.
 
this seems unusual. I am level 21 and I can toggle the racing line on and off in the options menu ...
 
It all depends on what event you are doing. I Think the third AMG event its turned off by default. You can alwasy use the gear recommended next to the gear you are in during the turn.
 
A friend said a similar thing to me, as in it all depends on what event your in, but it is not on for ANYTHING i do now, currently in the professional and expert series and not a single one has the racing line on, none of the specials im doing (no. 5 - rallly amateur and intermediate).,

I noticed whilkst doing IB that only a couple had the racing line, e.g. cone slalom etc, now after that it has disappeared full stop and i cannot find a way of getting it back?

Really really strange.
 
Back